PCA Launches New Web Site
Check out our new PCA Web Design & Hosting Web site. We have added several features for our clients to make your maintenance easier. There is now a form to fill out for your maintenance requests. We also have a special "Client Tools" section with instructions for interpreting your stats and setting up emails accounts. We look forward to working with you in 2011.
Let Us Jump Start Your Blog! Don't Wait to Connect With Your Customers
To be truly connected to your customers, you need to step into their world. Your customers, across multiple demographics, don't communicate the same way any more. They text, post, and tweet. They rely on recommendations not just from people in their inner circle, but from people in their outer circle - people they don't even know. This powerful outer circle is their social network, and you can be a part of it by starting a blog.
How about 4 articles for $50.00!!!!
Melinda's services are available to PCA's clients at a special rate when arranged through PCA!!
PCA clients qualify for the following rates:
- You can purchase 4 articles/blog posts (up to 600 words each) for $50.00 payable up front and non-refundable, must be used within 3 months of purchase
- Or $15.00 plus tax per article/blog post (up to 600 words each)
Clients will be provided with a Word doc with the article draft and then Melinda will do one round of revisions and then a final Word doc will be supplied which you can use to update your blog or include on your Facebook page and/or newsletter.
For those PCA clients with maintenance contracts, PCA will be happy to help with the posting of the articles in whichever social media outlets you would like.
Contact PCA today to arrange for copy write services for your Facebook, blog or Web site needs.
For years, we've been telling you that you need a blog to rank higher on Google and other search engines. Now more than ever, fresh, consistently updated content is the key to getting noticed. Did you know that Google has changed the way it indexes sites? The major search engines are ranking you by your content updates and the amount of traffic that comes to your site, and search engines love blogs. Here's why:
- Reader Friendly Resources - Blogs deliver content that is conversational (not sales driven) and human reader friendly, which is a top criteria for ranking
- Fresh Keyword Rich Content Updated on a Regular Interval - Because blogs are updated frequently, they offer more relevant keywords and are tied to the current news and trends that your customers are talking about, which means that the search engines keep coming back to you to see what's new
- Link Building - Search engines love blogs because typical blogs contain links to other relevant content
Don't have time to do all that writing?
Let PCA jump start your blog and get you connected.
We are pleased to offer you a great new service! We have partnered with Melinda Brown (Pages by Melinda), a professional copywriter and communications expert, to create the dynamic content you need to join the blogosphere, simply and quickly. Whether you need a single article to get you started or are interested in weekly articles that we can post to your blog site and to Facebook, we have the right content package for your business. We can also provide topics and article recommendations for you or write posts to your specifications.
You don't have to wait any longer - let us help you get connected and become a part of your customers' conversations today.
Call or email us today for more information on any of your Web site needs.